6 – 8 Person Tent
The inflatable beam design of the huge Berghaus Air 8 tent provides a special camping experience and a super-quick pitching time. Stable and strong with a large living area and plenty of features so you can unwind in style.
This tent looks great and acts great – your camping experience will greatly improve with the outstanding waterproof performance and ventilation system.
Think a tent like this will take forever to set up? Think again. The robust inflatable beams take just minutes to blow up and is just as quick to deflate making this the perfect family tent.
- 8 man tent – tunnel design with 2 pre-attached bedroom and 1 spacious living room.
- Fully waterproof – 70 Denier flysheet with 6000mm Hydrostatic Head and fully taped seamed with a rainhood above the door to keep you and your belongings dry.
- Inflatable beams – no need for fiddly poles, instead the tent has 5 rapid inflating and highly robust and strong TPU air beams with dual action stirrup pump. Includes pressure gauge.
- Quick to pitch – inflates in minutes.
- Easy to take down – spring loaded, quick release air valves allow the tent to deflate in seconds with just the touch of a button.
- Breathable inner tent – 185T polyester to prevent condensation with darkened rooms for a cool and easy to sleep in tent.
- Ventilated – high and low level vents and meshed doors for improved air flow.
- Secure – 4 corner stake pegs, as well as roundwire pegs with adjustable pegging points for a secure hold.
- Sewn in groundsheet – fully taped seams.
- Spacious – excellent head room in living area and bedrooms. Remove the bathtub style bedroom and tuck away the doors into a corner pocket for extra space or zip close the bedroom door for extra privacy. Includes a removable divider for additional privacy.
- Large windows – for extra light and visibility with polycotton curtains for privacy, designed with toggles for multiple height options.
- Side doors – one step-through and one C-shaped to prevent leaks and draughts.
- Storage pockets – a large organiser below the window, 5 pockets in the living area and pockets in the bedroom for a tidy and organised tent.
- Electric hook up – zipped access point on both sides of the tent with Velcro tidies to run the cable to a lantern point.
- Transportable – packs a way into a wheeled carry bag with adjustable buckles.
- Fire retardant – tested to the BS EN 5912 standard.
- Size: 215 x 750 x 300cm
- Pack size: 88 x 56 x 47cm
- Weight: 30kg
- Recommended tent pressure: between 4psi and 7psi – temperature and outdoor pressure can affect the pressure within the tube. Please note over inflation can cause the tubes to burst.